27 April 2010

Pincushion Exchange List

Please check to make sure your name is on the Pincushion Exchange List.  I apologize in advance if I have inadvertently left your name off the list - please email me if I did - pretty please!

     I've had a question about size - I think at least 3" or 7.5 cm, don't you?

As for color preferences - when I send your partner's name to you I will also include their blog address, if any.  Sometimes reading older posts here and at TTE can give you clues.

     As for style - the sky is the limit on this one - if you can stick a pin in it and it includes cross stitch on even-weave, it qualifies.   The main things are that you take care in the making and that you would be proud to receive it.

One reminder about including extras - the only things extra that we ask you to send with the pincushion is a postcard from your area (and I've been guilty of forgetting that - lol!) and include a note inside the package with your name, your TTE, Too user name, and TTE, Too.  No mystery packages, please - don't let your partner wonder where the pretty pincushion came from.

     Have a wonderful time stitching your pincushion - I'll be getting the partner's names out by Saturday, 1 May, so be looking for an email from me.

Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nita, is it too late to include my name for this exchange? Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nita! I was wondering about size - you're right, with this one we can really do anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miche'le - no problem - I'm adding your name

    ReplyDelete