10 April 2010

My Tin Topper From Andrea

I received a beautiful tin topper from Andrea today. She stitched a pretty hardanger design on lavender fabric. (One of my favorite colors.)

I really like hardanger and I don't have any in my collection so this is special to me. On the inside of the tin is a smaller design personalized with my name.

The tin is finished with a pretty coordinating fabric and green ribbon and beads. And to top it off a pair of Little Gems purple scissors that I have been wishing for. How great is that?

Thanks Andrea,



3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see the scissors coordinate so well! And they fit perfectly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tin and the scissors are a perfect match. Lovely work, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finish and exchange.

    ReplyDelete