06 April 2010

Humbug









This BEAUTIFUL humbug was stitched by Nita as a replacement for me. It is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the design and the colors she chose for me. She even stitched me a tag too! The humbug is HUGE! I love it so much Nita. You really went all out for me. Your kindness and generosity really has shown through. I am honored to have this elegant piece stitched by you. It will always be treasured by me. Thank you so much my friend. You have really blessed me and it couldn't have come at a better time. *HUGS* Thank you Nita. I LOVE IT!

5 comments:

  1. Simply lovable;-))) I love humbugs, I just have the problem there are less patterns...

    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. You are a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. -blushing-
    I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it *hugs* Words cannot express. Thank you Nita. You are such a talented and gifted stitcher! Your kindness really warms my heart. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely humbug, Nita It's the kindness of stitchers like you that make these exchanges work.
    Lucky girl to have this, Jenna

    ReplyDelete