06 November 2011

Hello Ladies....

Just a note to let you all know I am still around. It was a very LONG summer again for me and sure not going to complain about the weather we had here in northern Mn that's for sure! Seems every time I was cruising along good some family thing popped up tho and kept me from things I really wanted to do. (I think we can all relate?)
I see a few are still doing the exchanges and I missed the Christmas Ornie one...poor me! Such FUN to get a package "just for you" in the mail isn't it?

I do hope to become more actively involved again...hopefully in the next exchange that will be coming up!
Hope everyone will have a great holiday season now that winter is on the way.
Take care....Lynn S. in MN.

1 comment:

  1. we 'll be happy to have you again with us
    we are waiting our ornie will reach the new owner and then we can try to do another exchange

    ReplyDelete