03 January 2010

Humbugs Received

Pictures will be posted a little later. (ETA - Pictures now posted!)

I received an adorable humbug from Ronel - Thank-you! - it's sooo cute, and the goodies you included were so sweet.
I also had an email from Liz that she had received the humbug I sent to her - phew! - I was really beginning to worry about it. I stitched her a teeny humbug, and then because it seemed to scream for it, a teeny bookmark and tag as well. I had bought a remnant of this fabric some time ago (I think it's Mary Englebreit - but now I am not sure - lol!) intending to make myself a project bag - and decided to quilt and sew a humbug project bag for Liz.

Anyone else?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nita, I am so glad you like the humbug I stitched for you. It was almost to cute to part with. Hugs Ronel

    ReplyDelete