02 December 2011

NEARLY AT THE END OF THE EXCHANGE

Hi ladies,our first exchange is nerly ate end.
Only was was lost by post office but a second one was remailed and I hope it will arrive soon to her new owner.
I think now it is late to organize a new one,also because it is nearly christmas time and we are all a bit busy at making presents.
What do you think about making a new one the next year?
perhaps we can start to decide what to do on january or ending january.
Let me know and still sorry for my poor english
bye

2 comments:

  1. I would like to do another after the holidays. We will need something to help pass our winter months! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to as well, if my first exchange ever arrives anywhere! Hopefully Miche'le will get the second one...lol. Could we put up a poll till the start of January to vote on it?

    ReplyDelete