29 October 2010

Here Is My Exchange From Iza

I am so excited and happy to receive these goodies from Iza aka 5Horizons .
I really love my Pumpkin Biscornu by The Sweetheart Tree. I have seen this design and was drooling over it, but knew I would never find the time to stitch one for myself.
I also have a beautiful pumpkin coaster and a package of felt balls ( I have an idea how I am going to use them). I forgot to add some orange ribbon to the pic but am going to use it with my ball project.
There were also 7 skeins of hand dyed silk floss that have me itching to use. Four of them are  fall colors, which means more pumpkins.
I really enjoyed the post card from Poland.
Thank you so much, Iza.

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. What a nice coaster and autumn objects! Really nice patterns indeed.
    Lucky you!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is nice package...and nice stitching indeed. Now the wheels are turning to see what those thread will be used for...
    vivian

    ReplyDelete