Hey, what has happened to TTE2? It's halfway through the year and nothing. Did I miss something?
hugs and hope all is well
Miche'le
Nametag Ready!
15 hours ago
Another place for Tiny Treasures Exchange Members to share. This is an international group for stitching and exchanging small needlework accessories.
hi!here I am looking everyday for some news
ReplyDeleteIs there anyone for some new exchange?
it's long time anybody post here
ReplyDeleteI'm still waiting for the last pinkeep exchange that I never got
Hi everybody,
ReplyDeletethere is no more activity going on! that's a pity. Did somebody contact nita?
There could be a reason for her absence. Let's find out first, okay. i will contact her and hope to let everybody know.
Hugs to you all,
hi I just come back from my sea holidays but any news till now
ReplyDeleteany news from Nita?
I've mailed Nita, but didn't get an answer yet. Sorry
ReplyDelete